Tips To Consider Before Bathroom Renovation
Renovating bathroom is a great way of updating your old and unfashionable bathroom space by adding new accessories to it. An effective bathroom renovation should address all your needs whether they are physical or spiritual and therefore it must be planned with utmost caution and care. Here are some tips that will help you to make your bathroom renovation successful.
How to start working on renovation?
- Create a wish list- Evaluate your existing bathroom- what you want and what you want to change with regards to its design, decoration, fittings and workability. To make all the things clear, you should create a wish list. Group all the things according to must haves and nice to have and number them by importance in your wish list.
- Set your budget- After creating your wish list, now your second task is setting up a budget according to your wishes. This will help you to take wise decisions according to fittings, designs and labor cost, which will not be possible if you have not created a budget. Don’t forget to keep money aside for unexpected problems such as water and mold problems.
- Call an expert- No matter if you are planning a small renovation or you are tackling some of the renovation yourself, always consult a professional. The major advantage of calling an expert is that they provide proper advice on how to save money and where you can be extravagant. They can also help you in avoiding costly mistakes.
- Correspondence between design and functionality is important – Now- a- days designer bathroom fixtures and fittings are coming in a variety of designs and no doubt you want to add them in your bathroom during renovation. But if you are going for your bathroom renovation, you should know that correspondence between design and functionality is important not the fixtures or fittings that would just please the eyes.
- Don’t forget basic and important things- While making new designs and bringing new things in your bathroom, don’t forget to update your plumbing and electricity work in your bathroom. Make sure that you have quality installers while installing and you have given more importance to them then other things in your budget.
- Comfort level should be maximum- As we all know that bathroom is a place in the house which gives us the much needed space and relaxation. Therefore you must take care that how much comfort is there in your bathroom? Fitting like shower seat, vanity mirror, cabinets etc. should be proper in your bathroom to create ample of comfort level in your bathroom.
- Work smartly- If there is selling of your house in your mind within 2 or 3 years, then don’t spend so much money of yours in renovation but if selling of your house is not in your mind then design your room according to your choice.
- Maintenance is the key- Always choose design and material of the bathroom like flooring, bath tubs etc that do not involve high – maintenance cost as you don’t want to spend unnecessary money after finishing up with the task of remodeling.
Oops!! Something's Missing
Please create a form in " MailChimp for WordPress Lite" plugin before using this shortcode.